Sunday, May 4, 2008

Amy's bachelorette


Amy's bachelorette party was Saturday. Amy and I lived on the same floor in the Dowling dorm freshman and sophomore year and lived in the same house, along with Sarah and Pam, senior year (2067 Dayton!). On May 17th, Amy and Kris are getting married and Pam, Sarah, and I are the bridesmaids.
The first half of the party was at my house. We played games, ate dinner, and got ready to go out. The limo bus picked us up at 9AM and drove us to St Paul, then Minneapolis, and then back to Savage. We had so much fun!!! Josh was SUCH a good trooper through it all! He grilled dinner for us, took lots of group pictures, and didn't complain one bit when we got home at 2AM (and were not as quiet as we could be..). He also blew up an air mattress for a couple girls and put out clean blankets for people to use and also cleaned up dishes and food from dinner! Everyone commented on how I have such a terrific husband.... I Agree!!

Somehow my drivers licence got lost on the bus. Kris' cousin Britany (above) somehow had an extra license on her! For the whole night I had to use her ID to get into the bars. Do you think we look alike?

Dancing queen... feal the beat from the tambourine..oh yeah..
To show how out of touch I am with pop music, Pam had a specially created mix playing in the limo and when a new Britney Spears song came on, I asked Betsy (who LOVES the new Britney CD) what "Amarada", which is repeated like 200 times throughout the song, means. She said, "it's 'ON MY RADAR!'". Whoops!!!

A special thanks to Pam, who planned this event! Super job, Pam, super job.















No comments: