Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good Stuff!

I feel very blessed and lucky right now! Some good things are happening for me at work (I'll write more about that next week). Yesterday I booked a trip for Josh and I to Savannah!! Just a couple weeks ago Josh was asked to be the best man in his friend Kris' wedding in Savannah on July 17th (a Thursday). When we looked up tickets they were $450. Way too much money for both of us to go because this was a) kind of last minute, and b) not in the budget. I looked again at tickets yesterday and they were down to $266! So we're both going! We'll be there Wed-Saturday. We've always wanted to go to Savannah so we're really excited. A bummer is that I will miss class on Wed and Thur. It's really hard to miss class anytime, but especially when it's a 7 week class. Our 4th wedding anniversary is on a Thursday (July 3) and I was planning on missing class that night but now that I'll miss class a couple weeks later I'll have to go on July 3rd (major bummer). But we're just excited about this little vacation!

Josh is out of town at Whitey's bachelor party all weekend. I can't remember the last time that I was alone for a weekend. Last night I went to happy hour with a couple friends and then just chilled on the couch and went to bed at 9:30. Sydney woke up at 4AM with diarrhea (sp??) so that was exciting. It's a beautiful day today! I'm going to work out, get my oil changed, meet a friend for lunch, maybe go shopping, and have girls night with my mom tonight! (it's a surprise so I can't spill what we're doing). Should be a fun day.

Have a fantastic day!

No comments: