Saturday, December 27, 2008

121 days

121 days until April 27th, my due date. I have a very strong feeling I am going to go early (this is not just the naive first time mom hope... I have a pretty decent reason) so I most likely have less than 121 days until Claire's birth!

With that said, I have a lot of stuff to get done... I am going to put this list on the right hand side of my blog so I can keep track and feel good about checking things off! I have been a painting maniac lately so I'm adding a couple rooms I painted in the last few weeks to make myself feel better about seeing things checked off. :)

  • Paint guest bedroom- CHECK
  • Paint downstairs bathroom- CHECK
  • Decorate guest bedroom and downstairs bath
  • Paint master bedroom- CHECK
  • Paint nursery
  • Decorate nursery
  • Paint accent wall in living room because of the window explosion
  • Print photos from the past 2 years that are on my laptop
  • Organize kitchen desk and paperwork
  • Take two grad classes
  • Throw Sarah's bachelorette party at Lutsen
  • Sarah and Erik's wedding!!
  • Register for baby showers
  • Make a plan for how my team will cover for me at work
  • Two business trips to Indianapolis
  • Childbirth, parenting, and breastfeedings classes at the hospital

I'm sure there's more I haven't thought of yet. I hope the next 17ish weeks go by really quickly!

No comments: