Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nursery!

My dear friend Laurie Ford has helped me decorate most of my house. I'm not exactly a natural when it comes to home decor so I always appreciate her help.

We spent five hours today shopping for nursery decor. We went to Chipotle for lunch and then Target in Burnsville, Pottery Barn Kids, Gap at Southdale, Target in Edina, and then Michaels in Burnsville. Once we got home we had fun putting it all together for about 1.5 hours. Then we had a great steak dinner with Josh and Andrew! All in all a great day. And I started it off even better- worshipping God at Hosanna (by myself)- and I cried AGAIN. I cry every time I am at church now. This is a new thing since I've been pregnant.

Anyways...here are some pictures!! The pictures do not do the room justice. It is so fricken' cute. I have one little wall left. I ordered something from Uppercase Living that will be going there. Let me know what you think!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job ladies!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful home for our little Claire! What is in the framed pic (not the one of you and Josh and Syd - but the other one?) Amazing! love from Grandma Annie