Monday, June 8, 2009

First Mall of America visit!


Claire took her first trip to the Mall of America yesterday! She was a perfect little shopper. We fed her right before we left but I was prepared to feed her in a women's lounge if necessary (would be my first time in public). She was awake, alert, and content for much of the time. She also slept for awhile. Josh and I really enjoyed this family time. The MOA recently opened a Noodles and Company, which Josh loves, so we ate lunch there while Claire napped. The top picture is from her big day at the mall. Life couldn't get any better!
I also included a smiling picture for you viewing pleasure. She smiles so often! I love it.
My maternity leave is offically half over and I can't believe it. How does it go by so quickly?? Today is a gloomy, cold day so we're planning on staying in the house and cuddling. I love it when Claire takes a nap while laying on my chest and I can rest with her.

No comments: