Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 2 Month Birthday!


Claire is 2 months old today! Wow! Happy Birthday, love!!

We had her 2 month doctor appt this morning. Josh came with and I'm really glad he did! Here are Claire's stats:

Weight: 9 lbs 5.5 oz 10-25%
Height: 21 inches 5-10%
Head: 14 3/4 inches 10-25%

She has grown 2 inches and over 4 lbs since her birth! The doctor said she's little but perfectly proportional.

She had one vaccine orally to start with. She did not like that and was already crying so it wasn't looking good for her shots. She had two shots in the left leg and then two in her right. She cried a cry that I had never heard before- especially when the nurse was inserting the needle. It was very high pitched. It made me sad :(. Fortunately it was over pretty quickly. I scooped her up and held her tight and gave her kisses. The pacifier helped calm her down too and she fell asleep in the car. She's sleeping right now. I foresee a lot of cuddle sessions today.

2 comments:

SM said...

Happy Birthday Claire. You look marvelous...
Great Aunt Sue
Don't worry, you won't remember the pain of those shots.

Anonymous said...

I miss her (and I guess you guys too).

Auntie H