Saturday, March 29, 2008

Childhood friends!




Last night I had 4 childhood friends over at my house for dinner and to hang out. Katie (far left) also brought her adorable 4 month old son, Parker. We had a great time catching up! When Parker fell asleep Katie laid him on our bed for "good luck" for us. Cute! I love these girls! I can't even put into words how much Katie has meant to me throughout my life.



Today I get to see Angela, whom I haven't seen since September! We're getting a pedicure at a beauty school. Tomorrow I'm throwing her a baby shower at my house. Should be a full, fun weekend! Somehow I need to fit hours of schoolwork into it...


And Congrats to a couple of our family/friends on the purchase of their first house! Katie, Ben, and Parker close on their first house in Farmington on April 17th. Bethanie and Barry close on their first house in May. God is good, all the time! All the time, God is good!



No comments: