Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chin up

I haven't posted in awhile because life has been c-r-a-z-y b-u-s-y! I only have a few minutes so this post will be brief.

Josh and I want to Savannah a couple weeks ago and had a FABULOUS time! The wedding was gorgeous and we thoroughly enjoyed spending time together. Savannah is a really fun little town. I'll post pictures soon!

Last weekend, Amy, Sarah, Pam, and I went on our 4th (3rd?) annual girls weekend. We switch resorts each year and we definitely found a winner this year with Breezy Point in Brainerd!! It was awesome. We hardly stopped the girl talk from when we left at 2PM on Friday to when we returned at 1PM on Sunday. I am so thankful for my friendship with these ladies. They laugh with you, cry with you, support you, make fun of you, pull you out of the bar when a random drunk guy tries to pick a fight.. Love 'em.

I spent the past couple days in Indianapolis. I'll be spending a lot of time there with my new job. It was a good trip.

Work and school are both still crazy. I have finals in the next couple weeks and then I'll be done with this tortorous semester and have a wonderful break before fall semester starts in September.

I am getting SUPER excited for the nuptial events for Bethanie and Barry. Shower in August, Bachelorette party in Sept, and the best part--- the wedding on 9/2o!

I'll post pictures soon of Savannah and girls weekend!
Thanks for your prayers and encouragement!

No comments: