Monday, October 13, 2008

Introducing Baby Docken

I will extol the Lord at all times;

his praise will always be on my lips.

My soul will boast in the Lord;

let the afflicted hear and rejoice.

Glorify the Lord with me;

let us exalt his name together.


I sought the Lord and he answered me;

he delivered me from all my fears.


Psalm 34: 1-4










We don't have a scanner so here are some pictures of pictures!


Baby Docken is due April 27th'ish. I am exactly 12 weeks today! We are SO HAPPY!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are awesome! I love the onesie, is that Baby Docken's coming home outfit? How precious.

Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! We are soooo happy for you both! You are going to be the world's most wonderful parents. Congrats again!
- the Koch's

Bethany said...

I'm so happy I'm crying!!!!!
Praise God! Can't wait to get the updates!!!
LOVE YOU!
B

Anonymous said...

Whit and Josh,
We are SO happy for you! May the Lord bless you and keep you safe during this glorious journey. We love you both so much!! Nikki and family

Anonymous said...

Woo and Hoo! Whitney and Josh will soon be Mommy and Daddy. It is an answered prayer and a marvelous blessing. Love from Grandma Annie

Anonymous said...

Whitney ... I've been wondering about your baby status!!! We have good news too! I'm 11 weeks and due the first week of May!!! I'm SO VERY happy for you ... it sounds like it's been a difficult road, but God has heard your prayers and knows the desires of your heart. Congratulations again!
~ Nick and Margeaux