Thursday, November 20, 2008

17 weeks 3 days!

Just two weeks and 4 days until we're halfway there! Yesterday we took the day off and Annie came over and we worked hard on the house to get it ready for baby! We cleaned out the future nursery (which was jam packed with crap we hadn't gone through since we moved in a year ago) and the extra bedroom and put everything neatly into labeled plastic tubs. Josh put up shelving in the basement to store the tubs and we removed the wallpaper in the extra bedroom! This weekend I am going to try to paint it. In a couple weeks Josh and I will go shopping for nursery furniture!

Ahh it is still hard for me to understand or believe that this is actually happening. I can't wrap my mind around the idea that we (God willing) will have a baby in our house in 5 months! Slava Bogu!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your belly picture! I cannot wait to meet Baby Docken! Love you!!