Friday, May 31, 2013

Interviews with Claire and Max

I try to interview the kids on video camera every six months. It is fun to capture their little voices and I also write down the answers in our family photo book.

Interview with Max

What is your name?         I don't know.  Max.
How old are you?            Two and a half   (I love that he added the half)
What is your favorite food?             Cereal
What kind?                      Kashi. Cinnamon cereal.
What is your favorite color?                Green
What is your favorite cartoon?               Elmo cartoon
What is your favorite snack?              I don't know. Cereal is my favorite.
Who are your friends?                Daddy and Mommy   (awwww....!)
What is your sister's name?                  Claire Elizabeth  (surprised me that he added her middle name!)
Who comes to your house for daycare?              Brody. Daddy and Mommy. Maverick. Bethanie and Uncle Barry.
Who does Auntie Heather bring?           Mara Ann-arie
What is your Mommy's name?               Winney
What is your Daddy's name?                  Josh
What is your favorite toy?                    I don't know. Elmo. No, Big Bird..... Yeah, Elmo. and Big Bird
What do you like to do at the cabin?            Play with car.
Which car?              The green car.

Interview with Claire

What is your name?         Claire Elizabeth
How old are you?            Four
Do you go to school?      No
Who are your friends?           Brody and Omi, Mara, Maverick
What is Mom's name?            Whitney
What is your Daddy's name?              Pink and purple are my favorite colors
Yes, but what is your Daddy's name:             Josh
What is Omi's name?              I want to pick my favorite colors.
What is Omi's name?             Omi
What is your favorite color:            Pink and purple
What is your favorite song?           (Max shouts "Away in Manger song!!")  Twinkle twinkle
What song does mommy sing when you go night night?        (Max shouts "Away in Manger song!!") What is your favorite thing to do at the cabin?          Sleep overnight
What is your favorite food?       Oatmeal
What don't you like to eat?        Spicy chicken
What is your favorite snack?        Kashi
What is your favorite movie?          Rapunzel (Tangled)
What is your favorite drink?           Juice, but I never get to drink it.
What is your favorite toy?              Why do you not let me drink juice?
What is your favorite holiday?        But why don't you let me?
Last question, what is your favorite holiday? Like Christmas, or Easter or your birthday?    I don't like my birthday. Easter. No, Christmas.
Why don't you like when it's your birthday? Because you sing so loud, like HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just want them to sing quiet.

1 comment:

Janeal said...

This is so funny - makes me smile every time I read it and I've read it SEVERAL times!