Friday, November 18, 2011

Two worlds

Yesterday I traveled home from Asia, where I worked for 12 days. It was a long day.  Two meetings, one business lunch, one presentation to about 80 Koreans, one 1-hour drive and then 2-hour wait at the South Korea airport, one 13-hour plane ride to Detroit, one 3-hour layover, one 2-hour flight to Minneapolis, and one kind brother who picked me up (and gave me a big hug and said, "It's SO good to see you!". Gosh, love him) and drove me home from the airport (with an emergency stop at Chipotle. I had hardly ate anything in 28 hours) and I was finally home. 

I traded taking pictures of this....
Hong Kong (front) and Kowloon (back), taken from the top of a mountain
 and of this.... 

for taking pictures today of her.... 

and of him... 

And my heart is over-flowing.

No comments: