Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's a ....... {gender reveal party}

We had so much fun at Chris and Becky's gender reveal party today.  They had their ultrasound on Thursday and managed to wait another four days to find out the gender!  Not only that, but the doctor gave them the ultrasound picture with the gender in an unsealed envelope and they didn't even peek!  No way could I have that restraint, but it did make for a super fun party today!  The food was amazing, the friends were cheerful, and the excitement was contagious.  I enjoyed, once again, practicing my photography at the big event. 


Is that a cute cake or what?! 



Nana guessed boy, as did I. 


We declared our guess with the clothespin.  Final count was 10 boy to 7 girl. 



What is it?!?!?!?!?!


It's a GIRL!!!!!


So happy.





I had to give the grandparents a little lesson in ultrasound pictures.  
"See the three lines? That means a girl." 


Blue and pink M&Ms? C'mon!  Becky outdid herself. 


I had to beg Josh to take a picture of me with the kids.  I've been thinking about the value of a present Mother in family photobooks and I'm disappointed that I'm largely absent. 





We can't wait to meet you and love you up, little baby girl!!! 

No comments: