Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday funday (and a couple more)

I forgot a couple cute Max phrases that I want to document in my book.

One morning during my staycation, I asked Max to grab something off the floor and bring it to me.  He gave it to  me and said, "Here you go, Sweetie Pie".

Last Sunday we had dinner at Nana's house.  As Max was eating his dinner (and Nana was grabbing something in the kitchen), he looked around to find her, made eye contact, and on his own accord said, "Nana, thank you for making this!"

*************************************

This morning I brought the children to the Como.Zoo Conservatory for their first time.  It made us that much more anxious for spring.  When I told my Mom this morning that we were going, she decided to join us for awhile since she works only a couple miles away.

 photo DSC_0610_zps06b0cd68.jpg

Stopping to smell the flowers.
 photo DSC_0617_zps5d2f2bb9.jpg

 photo DSC_0619_zps7276b7c2.jpg

 photo DSC_0616_zpscfec8b2e.jpg

 photo DSC_0631_zps9406c448.jpg

 photo DSC_0628_zpsf67055c4.jpg

This is a 13 foot long snake, that eats once a month or even every other month.  He eats large guinea pigs.

 photo DSC_0633_zps421816a1.jpg

Claire stared him down.
 photo DSC_0637_zpsc9b77d30.jpg

Tonight we are going to Buca's for dinner with Heather, Sean, Bethanie, and Barry (Josh's sisters and their husbands).  Instead of buying each other birthday gifts, we go out together one night each year. My dad was supposed to babysit Claire and Max but he came down with a migraine this afternoon so Great Aunt Sue and Great Aunt Julie are coming to the rescue (thank you again Sue and Julie!!).  Excited for a fun evening! And tomorrow is always my favorite Saturday in March--- Moss Basket Days!

Have a great weekend!



No comments: