Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thoughts from the mind of Josh

It's been a long time since I've done "Thoughts from the mind of Josh".

One night this week he said:

"Max, when I put lotion on you [after bath], I feel like I don't even know you." 

(because he normally dries, applies lotion, and dresses Claire, and I do the same for Max, and she looks like half the size of him after bath).

********************************

Yeah for Saturday!  Our day will be filled with the normal weekend chores.  Tonight I have a much-anticipated Ladies Night with my "Mom friends" (and all seven of us are going!).  We always get dinner together the third Monday of the month, but it's been three years since we had a Ladies Night on the weekend!

A big shout-out to my sister-in-law, Bethanie, who turns 30 years old today!  It's hard to believe I met her when she was just 18!  Bethanie, I have so enjoyed building a relationship with you the past 12 years and love traveling this journey of motherhood with you.  Hope you have a wonderful day (and wish Barry didn't have to work tonight!!).

Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: