Friday, February 29, 2008

The crazy love of our life






We love our dog, Sydney. She has been a fantastic addition to our life. In fact, I can't imagine our life without her. I am excited to wake her up in the morning and I am excited to come home from work in the evening and see her happy, playful self. She is absolutely wonderful and I feel so much gratitude for her. I thought I'd share a few pictures of our lovely puppy!


On a different note, Josh wanted to make sure that I added that we met some terrific neighbors tonight. Tammy and Jimmy Perez live across the street and a few houses down. They are a couple of the only neighbors our age! (They are 27 and 31). We had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with them and had a fantastic time! We're excited to get to know them better.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once the voting is complete, I know that you will both be thinking of sunburn and will be well-prepared and slather on the heavy-duty stuff. Sun damage is permanent, you know! You'll have much more fun without the burn!! love, momo

Anonymous said...

Haha, I never realized Sydney was that blur in your first picture!
~ Pam