Friday, January 9, 2009

Request

I kept an actual real journal during the few short weeks I was pregnant with baby #1. After my miscarriage I couldn't bear to use the same journal so I decided to begin journaling on the world wide web, hence, the commencement of this blog. I share a lot of intimate and personal feelings, thoughts and experiences on this blog. For that reason, I am very particular about who has access to the blog. I know that it's not read by many but it has reached further than I intended. Josh and I have discussed this on many occasions because I have seriously considered shutting it down. I could just make it private but I have reasons for not wanting to do that right now. Instead, I kindly ask you to please not share this blog address with anyone before asking me and to not place a link to my blog on your blog. I am sorry if this sounds petty. And I do know that my blog can be found through Google. I'm just trying to take little measures to keep it semi-private. Thank you so much for your understanding.

I arrived home late last night from Indy. It felt ridiculous once again to go from Indianapolis to Atlanta to Minneapolis! Tonight Josh and I are going to just lay low and enjoy spending time with one another. I am going to my dear friend Sarah's bridal showers on Saturday and Sunday. Josh and I are also going to Babies r Us tomorrow to work on our baby registry! Fun and overwhelming! Soon I am traveling again and school begins so I am going to savor having some "free" time.

God's blessings to you!!

No comments: