Sunday, July 24, 2011

Who needs animals when you have a splash pad?!

Josh has been gone much of the weekend (golfing and doing stuff for his watch business....the watches are finally here by the way!) and Barry is on a bike trip so Bethanie and I have had a lot of quality time with the kiddos.  Yesterday we went to the Mall of America (and were so glad that Omi and Auntie He-er (Heather) joined us) and Claire had her first real public tantrum.  I don't really have an excuse for her other than she's two and she was tired.  Today Beth and I brought the kids to the MN Zoo.  They had a ton of fun playing in the splash pad. Brody was very brave and Claire became braver after watching him.  They played and squealed and ran around, and fortunately, both of their mommies had dry clothes waiting for them.   Afterwards we walked around, enjoyed a picnic lunch, saw the new penguin exhibit, and made our way home.  Now both of my kiddos are napping and I am going to do some Shutterfly scrapbooking.  This afternoon I hope to talk Josh into taking a nice bike ride with both kids to the park!  I think it's the nicest weather we have had on a weekend day this summer.  Love it!






2 comments:

Annie Docken said...

can't hardly take all the cuteness!! greet shots!!

Bethanie said...

I love the action shots, one each of C and B running away from the water! Thanks for the great time, B always gets so excited when I say we're going to see C!