Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What she says

Photobucket

This is Claire early in the morning on December 6th, when she first spotted the gifts that Saint Nicholas left for them.  How beautiful is she?!  I just love her.

The other day when I was getting ready for work, I said, "Do NOT give me a hug!" so she gave me a hug. Then I said, "do NOT give me a kiss!" so she laughed and gave me a kiss.  Then she smiled and said, "Mom, do NOT give me a graham cracker!!"  How fast they pick up on reverse psychology!


Photobucket

This cheese face has to go.  Claire is wearing new size 4T jammies in this picture and they are MASSIVE on her.  Tonight Claire got (yet another) injury.  Max sat next to her and said, "Care, feel better. I want Care feel better".


Photobucket

She's a good baking helper.  And she insists on helping me wrap presents (by placing the tape ever so carefully) which makes it take 3x as long but I try my best to be patient with her.

Today Omi put an outfit on Claire's paper doll and Claire said she looked like a "hot mess"!

Yesterday morning I was getting ready for work, while Claire laid sweetly at my feet. She looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Mom, you sound so beautiful when you talk.  I wish I sounded beautiful like you when I talk".



1 comment:

Janeal said...

Love hearing the sweet things both Claire and Max say. Thank you for sharing them their preciousness...