Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Girl's Gotta Have Girlfriends

Hi everyone. This is Claire. I'm writing my first guest post on my mommy's blog. By the way, I just love how she writes stuff about me on here so we never forget me when I was little.
She's so great!

So after I went to my friend Kiera's first birthday party last weekend I was thinking about what a nice friend she is. All girls need girlfriends, right?

Our mommies and daddies met a long time ago, when me and Kiera were still in our mommy's bellies, at childbirth and parenting class. They clicked right away and kept in touch.

Kiera might be taller than me, but I'm the older one. She was born 9 days after me. I first met her when she was a week old. She had lots to say right away!! This is us the first time we met!


This is us when we were 2.5 months old. Kiera is a great talker- she tells the best stories! I'm usually the listener.

We hung out on Halloween in our costumes. Kiera was a pumpkin and I was a silly monkey. I don't know why our parents made us wear these things!
And this was at her birthday party last weekend! She was more courageous with her cake than I was. I was just glad they weren't laughing at me this time! She got some fun presents. I hope we can play outside with her beach set this summer.
I'm glad our parents are friends! I just wish we could go on walks every week with our mommies this summer, like we did last year. Maybe we still will!


Gotta go to sleep; it's past my bedtime. Goodnight! I love you!
Claire

1 comment:

The Rings. said...

We are SO glad we met your mommy and daddy over a year ago! Hopefully you and Kiera can make lots of memories together :-)