Sunday, August 8, 2010

We heart the cabin





We returned today from another fabulous weekend at the cabin.  This time it was just me, Josh, Claire, Brad, Mom, Laurie, and Andrew.  And the three doggies.  We fished, boated, roasted marshmallows, played in the pool, put a grill together, played cards, relaxed, ate, ate, and ate, sat by the fire, and had fun!  We are so thankful we have this beautiful cabin to enjoy!  It was a wonderful three day weekend and now I'm looking forward to just three days of work before a 4 day weekend!  This next weekend we're visiting Grandma Annie and Grandpa Jeff at their campsite in Bluff Valley.  Should be another fun-filled summer weekend.  But I gotta admit, I'm ready for fall!  It's been a terrific summer but it's so darn hot (can I blame my whining on the oven inside my tummy??) and I just love the autumn season!

No comments: