Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little Mama

Before dinner tonight, we were all hanging out in the porch.  When Claire saw the Twins baseball game on TV, she raised her arms in the air and screamed, "TOUCHDOWN!!!".   Good try, sister.

Then she sat down on her chair with her little baby, lifted her shirt, and fed her baby.  Josh and I tried but couldn't help but chuckle.  After dinner she did it again and I luckily had my camera this time.

What a good little mama!





Tomorrow starts a four day weekend for me!  We're going to the Children's Museum with Ami and Everleigh tomorrow morning.  In the afternoon, Nana's coming over to help me prepare for Claire's birthday party, which is Saturday.  Josh and I both have Monday, Claire's birthday, off and hope to go to the zoo if it's warm enough so we can see the farm babies!  LOVE!

No comments: